Search This Blog

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Michigan - Week 1



We spent the first few days with Barry, Michele and sweet Rory. Can you say P-E-R-F-E-C-T??? There are few places where my whole family feels so loved and relaxed. We didn't make any plans except to spend lots of time together. Pam & Duncan and Connie & Dave came over and we just ate, laughed and enjoyed catching up. It was just what we all needed. I don't know what people do without friends like these. They have sustained me these last few years.




My sweet girl sang "When You Say Nothing At All" with her daddy accompanying her on the guitar. Everyone literally went crazy with applause and cheering when she finished. It was a beautiful moment for her. She has a gift for singing that could only come from God!
Mr. and Mrs. Barclay Clarke!!! I really love these two. Their ceremony was so beautiful. They were married in Charlevoix at Castle Farms. The weather was perfect, the bride was absolutely gorgeous and the groom was emotional. It doesn't get much better than that. I always love how weddings cause Bob and I to reminisce about our wedding and our first few years of marriage. God, I really love that man!


Is this a vision or what? I cannot believe how beautiful our children are. They are so grown up! Try to ignore the bunny ears over Hannah's head! I am so thankful that we all got to spend so much time together this week. I miss my big boys more than I can say. It's so good when they all get together. The younger ones adore the older two and the older two are old enough to honor that. It really is one of life's blessings. I love my children.

No comments: