Search This Blog

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Epiphanies in the night


Epiphanies are good things. Sometimes they slowly sink in after the initial BAM!
I'm going to be okay. A huge part of my life is being turned upside down. I choose not to put it back on the shelf where it looks much better than it really is, but to let it fall and crash on the floor. Somebody else can pick it up. It's not really mine anyway.

Integrity is much more valuable than we so often recognize. I don't think we give it it's due. Being able to look yourself in the mirror and live with yourself without any regrets of motive is HUGE!!

I'm glad God still speaks to me. After the past couple of years, I wasn't so sure. I try to put Him in a human box, but His awesome love just won't fit there, and I am so thankful. He's giving me peace and reminding me that I have worth. I know I'll forget that over the next several months of this painful journey I'm about to go on, but He wants me to write this to remind myself not only that He really loves me and I'm worth something as His child, but to remind myself that He'll remind me when I need it again...

1 comment:

pwdrd donuts said...

First of all, thanks for the "I'm sorry." That's sweet. It feels like a million years ago - oooh I was MAD! ;)

Secondly, love your profile pic of that pier.

Thirdly, Hanna is gorgeous!